Please scroll down and read all of the following Terms and Conditions below. Once you have read our Terms & Conditions, please click the box to confirm.
1. Terms and Conditions
(1) The use of this site is governed by the policies, terms and conditions set forth below. Please read them carefully. Your use of this site indicates your acceptance of these terms and conditions.
(2) Your placement of an order indicates your acceptance of these terms and conditions. Your submittal of any purchase order to Seller indicates acceptance of these terms and conditions. These terms and conditions shall supercede any subsequent terms or conditions included with any purchase order, whether or not such terms or conditions are signed by Seller, Seller reserves the right to make changes to this site and these terms and conditions at any time.
2. Prescription Information
A valid prescription is required to place an order on this site.
By placing an order you hereby certify that you have a valid contact lens or eyeglass prescription and warrant that the information you enter on this site is accurate and tru and matches the information contained on the prescription provided by your eye care professional.
By placing an order on this site, you hereby consent to providng us with a copy of you original prescription and/or permit us to contact your eye care professional, if necessary in oer to verify your eye care prescription.
Please note that prescritions for eyeglasses can differ from prescription for contact lenses and it is your obligation to ensure that this information is accurately entered on this site.
3. Order Acceptance Policy
Your receipt of an electronic or other form of order confirmation does not signify our acceptance of your order, nor does it constitute confirmation of our offer to sell. Seller reserves the right at any time after receipt of your order to accept or decline your order for any reason. Seller reserves the right at any time after receipt of your order, without prior notice to you, to supply less than the quantity you ordered of any item. All orders placed over $ (Canadian) must obtain pre-approval with an acceptable method of payment, as established by our credit and fraud avoidance department. We may require additional verifications or information before accepting any order. Seller is a reseller to end user customers and does not accept orders from computer dealers, exporters, wholesalers or other customers who intend to resell the products offered by Seller.
4. Payment Methods
(1) We accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover via PayPal. There is no surcharge for using your credit card to make purchases with Seller. Please be sure to provide your exact billing address and telephone number — the address and telephone number your credit card bank has on file for you. Incorrect information may cause a delay in processing your order.
(2) Your credit card will be billed on shipment of your order.
5. Shipping Policy
(1) Seller does not ship on Saturday or Sunday. Due to shipper restrictions we cannot deliver to P.O. boxes. All shipments are subject to stock availability.
(2) Production time for eye glasses and contact lenses can veary depending on the intricacy of the prescription and lens type. Once your order is in stock it should be shipped in 1-2 business days, and you will be sent email confirmation and a tracking number to follow your shipment.
6. Shipping Rates and Terms
(1) Estimated delivery three to seven days following shipment.
(2) products usually ship via Canada Post's First Class Mail — tracking information is not available.
(3) products usually ship via — tracking information provided when available.
7. Sales Taxes
Seller shall automatically charge and withhold the applicable sales tax for orders to be delivered to addresses within Canada. Each customer shall be solely responsible for all sales taxes, or other taxes, on orders shipped to any other state.
8. Return Policy
Products may be returned to Seller for replacement or refund in the following manner: Returns to Seller must be made within fourteen (14) days of the invoice date. After fourteen days, you must make all returns directly to the manufacturer or publisher of your product.
We do not accept retunrs on contact lenses if customers enter incoorect data.
All returns must be sent via Purolator, UPS, Federal Express or any other courier that issues a tracking number.
9. Copyright and Trademark Notice
(1) This site is owned and operated by Seller. Unless otherwise specified, all materials appearing on this site, including the text, site design, logos, graphics, icons and images, as well as the selection, assembly and arrangement thereof, are the sole property of Seller, Copyright , ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. All audio and video clips are the sole property of Seller or their respective content providers. All software used on the site is the sole property of Seller or those supplying the software. You may use the content of this site only for the purpose of shopping on this site or placing an order on this site and for no other purpose. No materials from this site may be copied, reproduced, modified, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted or distributed in any form or by any means without Seller's prior written permission.
(2) All rights not expressly granted in this Agreement are reserved. Any unauthorized use of the materials appearing on this site may violate copyright, trademark and other applicable laws and could result in criminal or civil penalties.
(3) Seller, are registered trademarks, trademarks or service marks of Seller. All custom graphics, icons, logos and service names are registered trademarks, trademarks or service marks of Seller. All other trademarks or service marks are property of their respective owners. The use of any Seller trademark or service mark without Seller's express written consent is strictly prohibited.
10. Disclaimer and Limitation of Liability as to Products Sold
(1) All of Seller's products are guaranteed against defects for thirty days from the date of the invoice.
(2) Except as expressly stated in this agreement, seller makes no representations or warranties, either express or implied, of any kind with respect to products sold on the seller sites. except as expressly stated in this agreement, seller expressly disclaims all warranties and conditions, express or implied, of any kind with respect to products sold on this site, including but not limited to, merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. you agree that the sole and exclusive maximum liability to seller. arising from any product sold on the seller sites shall be the price of the product ordered. in no event shall seller, its directors, officers, employees and representatives be liable for special, indirect, consequential or punitive damages related to products sold.
(3) We have taken steps to ensure that all products listed on this site are displayed accurately including colour. However, as the product display depends on the quality of the monitor you use, we cannot guarantee that the product will be as it appears on the disply. If a product we offer is not as described or displayed, your only rmemedy is to return the product in an unused condition and request a refund.
11. Disclaimer and Limitation of Liability as to the Seller Websites
the seller websites and the materials therein are provided “as is”. seller. makes no representations or warranties, either express or implied, of any kind with respect to seller sites, their operation, contents, information, materials or year 2000 compliance. seller. expressly disclaims all warranties and conditions, express or implied, of any kind with respect to the sites or their use, including but not limited to merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. you agree that seller, its directors, officers, employees or other representatives shall not be liable for damages arising from the operation, content or use of the seller sites. you agree that this limitation of liability is comprehensive and applies to all damages of any kind, including without limitation direct, indirect, compensatory, special, incidental, punitive and consequential damages.
12. Typographical Errors
In the event a product is listed at an incorrect price due to typographical error or error in pricing information received from our suppliers, Seller shall have the right to refuse or cancel any orders placed for product listed at the incorrect price. Seller shall have the right to refuse or cancel any such orders whether or not the order has been confirmed and your credit card charged. If your credit card has already been charged for the purchase and your order is cancelled, Seller shall immediately issue a credit to your credit card account in the amount of the incorrect
This site may contain links to other sites on the Internet that are owned and operated by third parties. You acknowledge that Seller is not responsible for the operation of or content located on or through any such site.
15. Manufacturer's Warranty
All returns and replacements occurring after fourteen (14) days from the invoice date must be made directly with the manufacturer. Manufacturer's warranties vary on each product. Extended warranties are available directly from select manufacturers. Manufacturer information is subject to change without notice. Does not apply to product purchased from our Clearance Centre store.
16. Jurisdiction and Venue
You agree that any legal action brought against Seller shall be governed by the laws of the Province of BC without regard to its conflict of law principles. You agree that the sole jurisdiction and venue for any litigation arising from your use of or orders made on the Seller sites shall be an appropriate court located in the City of Vancouver, BC, Canada.